Controligarchs: Exposing the Billionaire Class, their Secret Deals, and the Globalist Plot to Dominate Your Life (Hardcover)
"Controligarchs peers into the future and provides a haunting and revelatory exposé of the globalist elite’s playbook for the next five years.”
- Peter Schweizer, author of Red-Handed, Clinton Cash, and Profiles in Corruption
Imagine a world in which you own nothing and rent everything. Most of the protein in your diet comes from bugs. You are not allowed to have more than one child, and your financial and medical data are instantly transferred to a centralized government database via a subdermal microchip.
Controligarchs warns that this will be our existence if the supranational elites of the World Economic Forum get their way.
In this book, investigative journalist Seamus Bruner—who led the teams whose findings sparked multiple FBI investigations and congressional probes into the Clintons and the Bidens—exposes the billionaires who control the levers of power that dominate every aspect of your life.
Inside this pathbreaking new book, you will discover:
- Bill Gates’s $11.7 billion food takeover scheme… and the real reason he’s snapping up America’s farmland
- Mark Zuckerberg’s $36 billion plot to reengineer society and force you into tech addiction
- Jeff Bezos’s taxpayer-funded electric vehicle ambitions, climate hypocrisy, and $1.2 billion plan to spy on you by overseeing your “smart” home
- The Soros family’s project to use its $25 billion empire to influence elections and society for the next 50 years
- How World Economic Forum (WEF) founder Klaus Schwab built an exclusive club in Davos where the top 25 WEF members—now worth more than $10 trillion—have more economic power than most world governments, and how these global oligarchs are seizing control over our future
Based on a mountain of financial filings, insider documents, and corporate records, Controligarchs rips back the curtain on never-before-published revelations about the life-altering schemes that globalist elites have in store for you. This book is a must-read for anyone who values American independence and personal freedom.
About the Author
Seamus Bruner is Director of Research at the Government Accountability Institute (GAI). He’s the author of Compromised and Fallout, and provided research & support for Peter Schweizer’s numerous New York Times bestsellers.