Traditional Handwriting: Beginning Cursive, Grades 2 - 5 (Paperback)
Cursive Handwriting Workbook for kids ages 7 and up.
Help your child practice and sharpen their traditional cursive handwriting skills with Carson Dellosa's Cursive Handwriting Workbook for kids.
Cursive Workbooks are a great way for kids to enhance their handwriting skills with fun writing practice that includes writing alphabet letters, basic words, numbers, and more
Why You'll Love This Writing Workbook
- Engaging and educational handwriting practice for kids. Handwriting practice with "upper- and lowercase alphabet letters", "number words", and "everyday words" are a few of the fun activities to incorporate into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. An alphabet chart and a numbers chart are included as reference and to help your child track their progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting handwriting practices.
- Practically sized for every activity The 32-page handwriting book is sized at 8.5" x about 11"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Carson Dellosa
Founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
The Cursive Handwriting Workbook Contains:
- Blank, lined practice pages
- An alphabet chart and numbers reference chart
- Perfectly sized at about 8.5" x 11"