Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Narwhal and Jelly Book series.
- #1: Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Narwhal's Otter Friend (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Happy Narwhalidays (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #5) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Narwhal's School of Awesomeness (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Narwhalicorn and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: A Super Scary Narwhalloween (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #8) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #9: Narwhal's Sweet Tooth (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #9) (Hardcover): $12.99
A New York Times Bestselling series
“Hilarious and charming. The most lovable duo since Frog and Toad.” —NYT-bestselling creator of the Dog Man and Captain Underpants series, Dav Pilkey
Narwhal and Jelly are back in action for a SUPER adventure! Join Super Narwhal and sidekick Jelly Jolt as they take on three SUPER new stories in this early graphic novel series.
Happy-go-lucky Narwhal and no-nonsense Jelly find their inner superheroes in three new under-the-sea adventures. In the first story, Narwhal’s superhero alter-ego is revealed, and Narwhal enlists Jelly to help figure out what their superpower is. Next, Narwhal helps a friend find his way back home. In the third story, Jelly is feeling blue and Narwhal comes to the rescue. Ben Clanton showcases the joys of friendship and the power of believing in yourself and others through this irresistible duo.
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is the New York Times bestselling author and illustrator of the Narwhal and Jelly series, whose picture books include Mo's Mustache; Vote for Me!; Rot, the Cutest in the World!; Boo Who?; It Came in the Mail; Something Extraordinary and Rex Wrecks It!. He lives with his wife and kids in Seattle, Washington.
• PRAISE FOR Narwhal and Jelly: Unicorn of the Sea:
• "Undersea adventures have never been so darn cute....The incessant charm and unabashed joy should make this an easy sell. Swimmingly delightful and a guaranteed smile-maker." --Starred Review, Kirkus Reviews
• "Readers ready for underwater goofiness of the non-SpongeBob variety will be eager for more adventures from this duo." --Publishers Weekly
• 2016 Junior Library Guild Selection