Boy-Crazy Stacey (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #7): A Graphix Book (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #7) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix series.
- #1: Kristy’s Great Idea: Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: The Truth About Stacey: Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #2) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #3: Mary Anne Saves the Day: Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #3) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #4: Claudia and Mean Janine (Paperback): Please call for price 910.692.3211
- #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three (The Baby-sitters Club Graphic Novel #5): A Graphix Book (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #5) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #6: Kristy's Big Day (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #6): Full-Color Edition (Paperback): $10.99
Stacey and Mary Anne are baby-sitting for the Pike family for two weeks at the New Jersey shore. Things are great in Sea City: There's a gorgeous house right on the beach, a boardwalk, plenty of sun and sand... and the cutest boy Stacey has ever seen!
Mary Anne thinks that Stacey should leave Scott alone and focus on the Pike kids, but Stacey's in love. Looking for reasons to hang around his lifeguard stand takes up all her time, which means Mary Anne has to do the job of two baby-sitters! How can she tell Stacey that Scott just isn't interested without ruining their friendship and breaking Stacey's heart?
About the Author
Gale Galligan is the creator of New York Times bestselling graphic novel adaptations of Dawn and the Impossible Three and Kristy's Big Day by Ann M. Martin. When Gale isn't making comics, she enjoys knitting, reading, and spending time with her adorable pet rabbits. She lives in Pleasantville, New York. Visit her online at galesaur.com.
A USA Today bestselling author
"I've been a fan of Gale Galligan's work -- and Gale herself -- for years. She's a brilliant cartoonist, and BSC Graphix fans are in for a treat! Gale brings an amazing sense of whimsy, warmth, and humanity to everything she touches, and I couldn't be more thrilled to have her take the baton Ann M. Martin so graciously handed to me a decade ago. Get ready for more dibbly-fresh Baby-sitters Club graphic novels, and get ready to say hello to Gale!" -- Raina Telgemeier, #1 New York Times bestselling author
Praise for Dawn and the Impossible Three:
"Relying on a bright palette and close-ups of the expressive, large-eyed characters, Galligan easily shifts between giggles with friends and more emotional scenes, always retaining the upbeat, earnest tone of the original... While this title is bound to attract fans of the series, newcomers will eagerly dive right in." -- School Library Journal