The New Managers: Mastering the Big 3 Principles of Effective Management---Leadership, Communication, and Team Building (Paperback)
MASTER YOUR ROLE AS AN EFFECTIVE MANAGER
An accessible and practical quick-guide that will help you develop your skills as a manager from Paul Falcone, author of 101 Difficult Conversations to Have With Your Employees and renowned HR and leadership expert.
Being a good manager is not a natural skill for anyone, but it's an easy-to-learn discipline that will allow you to develop a strong team and create an environment that amplifies the skills of everyone on your team. This book breaks down the basics of each aspect that new managers struggle with most.
New Managers covers key leadership topics facing any manager, including:
- Coaching and Mentoring Employees
- Inspiring Employee Engagement
- Fostering Teamwork to Encourage Innovation
- Mastering the Art of Active Listening
- Becoming an Effective Communicator
- Establishing Key Metrics to Drive Business Forward
- How to Create a Positive Relationship Between Yourself and HR
- And, Much More
This quick-guide is an indispensable resource that will guide managers of all levels in becoming their team's favorite boss.