CSB Apologetics Study Bible for Students, Gray/Navy LeatherTouch, Indexed (Leather / fine binding)
Email or call for price.
The CSB Apologetics Study Bible for Students anchors young Christians in the truths of Scripture by equipping them with thoughtful responses when the core issues of their faith are challenged. Updated with additional content curated by editor Dr. Sean McDowell, the core materials explore over 130 of the top questions students are currently asking along with articles and extensive apologetics study material from today’s most popular youth leaders and apologists. This unique Bible will guide teens and encourage them to ask tough questions, get straight answers, and strengthen their faith.
- 130 Articles from popular youth leaders and apologists (including editor Sean McDowell)
- 60 “Twisted Scripture” explanations for commonly misunderstood passages
- 50 “Bones & Dirt” entries explaining how archeological findings support Christian apologetics
- 50 “Notable Quotes” from influential people throughout history
- 25 “Tactics” that help students answer frequently heard anti-Christian arguments
- 20 “Personal Stories” of how God has worked in real lives
- 20 “Top Five” bullet-point lists that help readers remember significant apologetics topics
- Book introductions
- Distinctive two-color design that appeals to students
- Two-column format
- Black-letter text
- 9.75-point type size
- Smyth-sewn binding with ribbon marker
- Presentation page
- Full-color maps
About the Author
Dr. Sean McDowell leads the Bible department at Capistrano Valley Christian Schools in California. The awarded teacher is also a popular national youth speaker, editor of the HCSB Apologetics Study Bible for Students, and has authored several books including Understanding Intelligent Design (with William Dembski) and ethiX: Being Bold in a Whatever World. Sean and his wife have two children.