Off-Grid Solar Power Made Easy: Design and Installation of Photovoltaic system For Rvs, Vans, Cabins, Boats and Tiny Homes (Paperback)
Are you interested in going off the grid?
Do you want to build an affordable solar power system without spending a lot of money and time?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, Then this book is for you
With this comprehensive guide, you can save hundreds of dollars and install your solar panel system for Vans, RV's, Cars, Boats, and Homes.
In case you plan to hire a professional to do the installation for you then this book will empower you to ask the right questions and avoid unnecessary costs.
The book will guide you through the process of installing a system with illustrated step-by-step instructions. From determining the right size to wiring up the equipment and maintenance of the system.
You will learn:
- Easy methods to estimate your power needs
- Step by step calculations for estimating the size of your solar sysem
- How to choose the right equipment and buying recommendation so that you could choose what suits the best for you
- Precalculated solar power system templates that you can use to install on vehicles
- The book contains examples of calculations that will help you to understand how to do your own calculations for a system
- How to set up the system, and maximize energy production
- More than 10 clear and practical diagrams for each step of building a solar power system
- A detailed explanation of how to connect each solar component in the system
- Comparison of solar charge controllers
- Buying recommendations for solar power equipment (solar panels, inverter, solar charge controller, and more)
- How to do proper maintenance of the solar power system and batteries
- Ways to prevent short circuits and fire hazards
- Installation of solar panels
- ...And much more
Buy it now and get your copy