Persuasive Business Proposals (Kobo eBook)
Most people find proposal writing to be tedious and time-consuming--and their documents show it, but proposal writing is about more than checking off boxes on a list of requirements.
Writing a winning proposal is vital to getting a ‘yes’ on your next bid. That’s why Tom Sant, a proposal consultant for Global 500 companies and the creator of widely used proposal automation systems, has spent his career providing hands-on guidance for crafting powerful proposals and RFPs.
In Persuasive Business Proposals, he shares the same insights with you--teaching you what a good proposal is not and explaining the value of a proposal as an important and effective sales tool for driving business. You’ll learn how to:
- attract prospects’ attention and speak to their needs;
- ask essential questions for qualifying opportunities;
- “power up” cover letters and executive summaries;
- overcome “value paranoia”;
- incorporate proof into a proposal;
- and write winning renewal contracts.
With clear instructions as well as before-and-after samples, the third edition of Persuasive Business Proposals takes you step-by-step through a highly effective process for writing customized packages that capture new business.